If you to transform ideas into words, I’m your writer. Although I’ve got a master’s degree in science and technical communication (from Drexel University), my true “translation” talent lies in my perspective – I can put myself in the shoes of both the creator and the reader. I take complex information and reshape it for the intended audience. All while keeping the purpose of the communication at the forefront.
My writing career spans 25 years and many industries – health/medical, conservation/environment, academic, advertising, and more.
Over the years, I’ve transformed:
- Newly developed products into marketing and sales materials
- Company accomplishments into press and media outreach
- Business ideas into articles and book chapters
- Strategies into briefs, proposals, scopes of work, and reports
- New ideas into white papers
- Educational programs into brochures, Web sites, curricula, and presentations
- Health/medical programs into education materials
- Personal growth into articles and blogs
- Scientific research into museum exhibits, articles, and Web sites for the public
Email me now to discuss working with you on your project!
You can check out more about my writing skills and projects at odesk or LinkedIn.